Thursday, April 21, 2016

"Tin Soldiers"




All wars should be fought on table tops with toy soldiers. This is much cheaper, and far, far safer than the sort of thing we're doing now. It's swell fun too. Also after the battle you, and the enemy can go out for pizza.


As I mentioned somewhere I'm only a "part-time" Pacifist. Depends on my mood, and the weather. Anyway I've always been a fan of scale models, and toy soldiers as above'n below there. I see it as a way to deal with male aggression in a harmless way.

As I say it would far more reasonable, and cheaper to have wars on table tops. That or as them re-enactor maniacs do. Ya know I always wanted to do that stuff myself.


With them you go out into a field do a historic battle have murderous fun. Then both sides join in for a Bar-B-Q, and has a swell time. Afterward everybody goes home,...Alive.

Makes sense to me.



Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment