Saturday, March 12, 2016

"Secrets"


For those that wonder this page is to help me put together my book "Psalms of the Hungry Child". A compilation of my scattered "Scribbles" through the ages. My deranged rants Queer desires calm, and or troubled stories, and various other unidentifiable jots.



Chapter 8, "My Fucked Up Dirty Secrets"

Yeah 'that' goes into the damned book too. I figure some number of blank sheets ending with, "...that's what I did not once, but countless times."  ...and I'd do it again!

The readers would be invited before hand to write on the blanks all that they think I was up to. All the bleeped up crap they imagine...or 'know' I did. This with inserted photos charts testimonies,...see above, the works.

'Be the most popular part of the book.

I might devote a whole other future volume to just the reader's entries. Then I'd pitch it to Netflix, and finally retire to the standard I so richly de-fucking-serve.

There are problems. Many of my rants are profoundly dated, and so un-funny. Others with age are just plain stupid. However wanton desire, and strong confused emotion are timeless so there's plenty to choose from.

Anyway,...Onward! 


Stay Tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment